1. All products produced and sold by Weishi are produced in accordance with GB national standards and GS standards.
2. Wynns passed the ISO9001:2015 international quality system certification, and strictly operates in accordance with the certification management.
3. Wynns products are made of high-quality high-carbon steel, chromium vanadium steel, S2, chromium molybdenum steel and other advanced materials and environmentally friendly materials to ensure the stability of product quality and performance and the safety and reliability of use.
Dear users, please read the instruction manual and related precautions carefully before using the Wynns tool products you have purchased. Within the normal service life range, during normal use of the product, if the product function is damaged due to the quality of the product itself, the same product can be repaired or replaced free of charge.
1. Non-Wynns brand products may not be recognized as Wynns brand products.
2. The product is damaged or the product cannot be used normally due to abnormal use, such as natural wear and tear, man-made damage, accidents, or misuse that does not follow the product instructions.
3. After the product is used, rust, electroplating peeling, surface scratches, broken plastic handles, and other conditions that do not affect the function of the product.
4. Wear and tear that exceed the service life of the tool product, such as cutting and other vulnerable consumables.